Kiwi Financial Services offer a variety of financial and accountancy based solutions and services. Our goal is to provide you with effective and timely results that will make your life more simplistic - giving you more time to focus on what is important.
By doing this you will be armed with the accurate and timely information and tools that will allow you to make more informed decisions.
Kiwi Financial Services prides itself on building strong long lasting relationships with our customers.
Tax Refunds and Tax Credits
If you have earned salary or wages in New Zealand in the past five years, there's a very good chance that the Inland Revenue Department owes you a tax refund.
Let us do all the work to find out if you qualify for a tax refund! We only process income tax refunds so we will never send you an income tax bill - only a nice juicy tax refund!
Sure you could do this yourself but here are 5 reasons why Kiwis use the Kiwi Tax Refund System:
- Simple process - sign up in 2-3 minutes and then sit back and let us do all the hard work.
- Our services are cheap - fees start at just $10
- The system is designed specially for NZ Wage/Salary earners.
- We're safe and secure - our website is fully encrypted so your details are guaranteed safe.
- Totally risk free - if you file your own Personal Tax Summary and owe money on your income tax, you are obligated to pay. If we do it for you, and there is income tax to pay, we will pay the income tax for you.
If you have been made redundant then you may be entitled to a Redundancy Tax Credit of up to $3600. We can go back as far as December 2006!
Business and Administration Services
Administration services can be time consuming and demanding. By allocating task’s to Kiwi Accountant you will free up more time for yourself. The Kiwi Accountant team has put together different packages to suit you.
- Tax – GST, FBT, PAYE preparation and filing, Kiwisaver Administration
- Regular Reporting – Monthly Accounts, Wages reports
- Statements – Supplier payments, Invoicing, Debt Collection, Reconciliation
- Payroll – Timely Payroll production, Maintain Holiday Records, Holiday Pay Entitlement, Produce Regular Payroll Reports
Preparation of Financial Reports and Tax Accounting
The preparation and filing of annual financial reports is an essential part of your business in compiling with New Zealand tax laws. You must file a tax return for every individual and entity.
Preparation of full End of Year Financial Reports including:
- Statement of Financial Performance
- Statement of Financial Position
- Statement of Equity
- Depreciation Schedule
- Rental Statements
- Preparation and filing of all Tax Returns
- Tax Planning
Management of Financial Accounts
Kiwi Accountant’s Top 3 Questions:
- Do you need to make important business decisions?
- Do you want know exactly where your business is at on a monthly basis?
- Do you have the correct information/tools to be able to make important daily decisions?
If you have answered yes to any of the Top 3 Questions, then you need monthly report information. Kiwi Financial Services will provide you the information to allow you to make informed decisions when needed. Monthly financial management is the best tool you can arm yourself with in fast changing business environment.
Have You worked in Australia in the Past?
If you have worked in Australia since 1992 and contributed to the Australian Superannuation Guarantee (ASG) System, your employer has had to contribute 9 percent of your wages into a locked-in retirement savings account under ASG.
New Zealanders who have worked in Australia and accumulated compulsory pension contributions under the ASG are currently unable to repatriate their savings to New Zealand before reaching Australian age of retirement. You will soon be able to transfer your Australian Superannuation back to your New Zealand Kiwi Saver account.